Wednesday, June 11, 2014

One Last Post Of The Year

It's super weird to think that my Junior year in high school is just about over, but I'm glad that I was able to take part in Creative Arts Class. I feel like throughout the year I've grown as an artist to the point where my ideas and creativity is at a widened level than they were before. I've learned a lot from my teacher, classmates and assignments and I have been even more proud of myself with each assignment that I've completed. Since the beginning with the graphite pencil drawing, I've created so much more than I could imagine. I was so proud of myself for this drawing that it's crazy to think of where I've come. This is the this drawing I did this year:

From drawings with pencil to colored pencil and paintings and stamps to working with clay and making a totem pole and even creating my very own art book, I've done nothing but surprise myself throughout this whole year. I've learned about shapes and sizes when you're drawing portaits and I've learned about colors that contrast each other and  work well together through shading and stamping. Here are a few of my collages and stamp pieces:



I really enjoyed doing all of these assignments because they were creative and fun. I'm very proud with how they all came out. One of my favorite pieces from this year was my candy drawing. I had no idea that I would be able to draw something and make it seem as realistic as I did. This is what it looked like:

 
I've made a lot of cool artwork through the year, and I'm very proud of my last assignment of my totem pole:




I never thought that I would be good enough with clay to take ceramics, but I proved myself wrong and have taken the class next year. So many good things have come out of my time in Creative Arrs this year that I couldn't be happier with the abilities that I developed and all of the hard work that paid off for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment